House • 3w
About this Property
- Comprises 3 spacious bedrooms (all with built-in-robes),
- Large carpeted open-plan living room with gas central heating.
- kitchen/dining with reverse-cycle, gas cooking & plenty of cupboard space (incl. a corner pantry),
- Bathroom with shower, bath & vanity, separate toilet, plus spacious laundry.
- Large private rear yard, fully fenced yard, double carport & large garden shed.
NB: Double garage is NOT included.
To participate in an inspection of the property, it is essential to complete the BIGGINSCOTT EARLY APPROVAL PROCESS. Please apply directly using the "APPLY" button, which will guide you through the application. If you require additional information, kindly send an enquiry, and we will provide you with further instructions. PLEASE NOTE: private inspections will only be offered to pre-approved applicants who have successfully completed the application process.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho