House • 3w
About this Property
What does this property have to offer?
- 4 carpeted bedrooms
- Secured double garage
- Fully-fenced Large Backyard.
- Ceiling fans throughout with Split System air conditioning
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining
- large separate living area located at front of home
- Located just down the road from your local Kirkwood Shopping Centre
- Separate laundry with cupboard storage and outside access
- Main bedroom offers walk in wardrobe with functional ensuite and split system air conditioning.
Pets are allowed on application
To book your inspection simply click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To Apply, hit the Apply Now button where you will be redirected to “2Apply”
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho