House • 3w
About this Property
This stunning family home has a designed to capture all types of family living offering multiple living zones which are perfect for the growing family,
- Stunning design with an oversized open living/dining area
- backyard filled with natural sunlight
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (newly installed in 2020)
- Generous sized bedrooms
- 2 Stylish modern bathrooms
- Short stroll to schools and only a few minutes to Maroubra beach, Westfield shopping centre and world-class golf courses.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Are pets allowed?
- When can I inspect?
Register online to receive an update and next open inspection on the property
How to apply?
- Only after you inspect the property and not before via the following link (Copy the link): http://t-app.com.au/rnwmaroubra
Please note that we cannot process the application if the property has not been inspected
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho