House • 3w
About this Property
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity
– Three further bedrooms all with built in robes
– Light and spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area
– Stylish Kitchen featuring stone bench tops, double sink, 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and large walk in pantry
– Separate second living zone
– Central family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Outdoor entertaining area with beautiful garden surroundings
– Double lock-up garage offers secure parking and features internal access
Special inclusions: Ducted heating and Split System Air Conditioning.
Club Armstrong offers a wide range of facilities including Lap Pool, Resort Pool, Tennis Courts, Gymnasium, Function Room, Cafe, BBQ Facilities, The Shed, Parents Lounge and Community Garden.
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $2,477.00. Note: this amount has been rounded to the nearest dollar.
** PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS **
For inspection times please click on the 'Book an Inspection' link and complete your details to register. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to w ww.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho