House • 3w
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
About this Property
This magnificent 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with a double garage is currently available for rent.
Finished to near perfection and immaculately presented, this welcoming and luxurious home close to all the necessary amenities. Opalia Estate represents a meticulously planned residential community, with the newly developed Opalia Plaza conveniently located within walking distance. This vibrant plaza is anchored by a state-of-the-art shopping centre, housing a Woolworth's supermarket, Chemist Warehouse, as well as a variety of retail and restaurant outlets, along with essential medical and childcare facilities. The strategic positioning of Opalia Estate places it just approximately 3.7km from both inbound and outbound freeway access points.
Key features of the property:
• Open plan kitchen which includes first-class stainless-steel appliances
• The kitchen is located perfectly to incorporate meals and family zone which leads out to an outdoor area
• Low maintenance laminate flooring in the living area, bedrooms & tiling in wet areas
• Good size formal Lounge room to welcome and entertain guests
• Ducted heating and Evaporative Cooling
• Gas cooking
• Walk in pantry
• Central bathroom with quality fittings
• High ceilings, LED down lights, Blinds and Dishwasher
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Spacious laundry
• Low maintenance landscaping and concrete around the house
• Side Entrance access
If this property resonates with you, kindly click on the "Apply" button to secure this ideal family home.
* Photos are illustrative purpose only.
* Every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, HousenKeys Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent*
* Photo ID must be presented upon all inspections.
* Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho