House • 3w
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Robes
- Split System Heating
About this Property
1. Click Request a time.
2. Select from drop down menu and submit.
This unfurnished ground level home is located just a minutes from local Schools, Shopping Centres, Public Transport and all the amenities you could dream of; we know this is the ideal space for you to call "HOME"!.
The property has enough outdoor room to store all your large toys such as boat, cars, camper vans and much more.
* 3 Bedrooms with built-in robes
* 1 Good sized bathroom with separate toilet
* Undercover parking at the rear
* Spilt system air-conditioning through-out
* Massive under-cover entertainment area to the side left hand side
* Fully tiled open plan living area.
* All bedrooms located to the rear of the home
* Master bedroom is massive
* lockable store room
* Huge yard
* Pet friendly
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho