House • 3w
About this Property
🌟 Key Features:
- 3 Bedrooms: Good sized and well-lit bedrooms with built-ins to 2 bedrooms that provide ample space for relaxation and personalization.
- Cozy Living Spaces: The living room is a welcoming area, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying quality family time.
- Renovated Kitchen: The kitchen comes with electric cooking, making meal preparation a breeze.
- Internal Laundry: Enjoy the convenience of an in-house laundry facility, making chores a breeze.
- Separate toilet: for added privacy and convenience, especially during busy mornings.
- Private Yard: Step outside to a private backyard, ideal for outdoor activities or simply unwinding.
- Close proximity to Western Sydney University + TAFE & Great Western Hwy
Don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home sweet home!
Contact us today to schedule a viewing and see all that this amazing property has to offer.
*All inclusions/descriptions are to the best of our knowledge and gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own inquiries. Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of similar properties.
IMPORTANT - COVID-19 SAFETY
Due to COVID-19, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, PLEASE:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces in the property
Wear a mask to protect yourself and others
Please do not attend an inspection if you have: * Been or are unwell with cold or flu like symptoms * Travelled overseas in the last 14 days * Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho