House • 3w
About this Property
- 2 bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
- 1 large bedroom downstairs with adjacent small study plus second shower/toilet and laundry with external door outside to garden
- Open plan living area with polished floor boards and large windows creating an abundance of natural light
- Bright neat and tidy gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Original bathroom with bath
- Sunny level rear lawns
- Lower level storage space with internal laundry
- Parking for one car
- Lawn maintenance included
Ideally located between Whale Beach amp; Avalon, this property is a wonderful family home.
Please note that there is a private separate fenced dwelling at the rear of the property.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho