Apartment • 3w
- Pay TV
- Built-in Robes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Split System Air Con
- Split System Heating
About this Property
NOTHING MORE TO BRING THAN YOUR SUITCASE.
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds and Ensuites..Very spacious.
- Main bedroom walks out onto a private balcony.
- Open plan modern kitchen with all appliances and utilities.
- All rooms fitted out with Split- system air-conditioning and fans.
- Open plan Lounge/Dining room area with TV and access available to Foxtel.
- Laundry includes a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Very Spacious Balcony with an outdoor setting to unwind of an evening.
Call us now for an inspection
07- 4941 7551 or 0408754480
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho