Apartment • 3w
About this Property
Ideally situated in the vibrant heart of Newtown, this renovated apartment offers a lifestyle enriched by the eclectic charm and bustling energy of the Inner West.
This thoughtfully designed apartment features:
- Two spacious bedrooms adorned with high ceilings and decorative fireplaces, exuding character and charm.
- A cozy study nook, perfect for work or relaxation.
- A modern bathroom boasting a shower for convenience and style.
- An inviting eat-in kitchen, providing a comfortable space for culinary delights.
- A charming terrace area, ideal for enjoying the vibrant atmosphere of Newtown and alfresco dining experiences.
The tenant is solely responsible for making enquiries into obtaining a residential parking permit. The Agent shall bear no responsibility for advising of parking availability or whether parking permits are obtainable.
The fixtures and fittings shown in our advertisement may belong to the current occupants; therefore these items may not be included in future tenancies. Should you have any questions regarding the fixtures and or fittings for this property please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho