Apartment • 2mo
- Built-in Robes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
Geneva Jordan Springs is situated within walking distance to local shops, parks, cafe's, buses and an abundance of local amenities.
Completed in 2020 and offering secure access and convenience. This building is located in the new estate of Jordan Springs, next to lake and few minutes drive to schools.
A spacious third floor apartment is available with large balcony.
Top Quality finishes & features include;
- Open plan living and dining areas with bright and airy feel
- Stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning
- Modern bathrooms including one ensuite with well-presented fixtures
- Full Size bathtub
- Car space in a secure basement with additional storage cage
Apply online and then inspect the property in order to speed up your application process.
**GENERAL LOCATION INFORMATION**
- Jordan Springs Shopping Complex is the main shopping hub and has plenty of supplies for day-to-day grocery requirements and more exciting shops (fashion, beauty, health, sport and more).
- Local schools: Jordan Springs Public School, Kingswood Park Public School, Cranebrook High School, Xavier College
- Bus stop only a 5 minute walk away, 783 Bus direct to Penrith or 677 bus direct to Kingswood
- Rooftop bbq and seating area with lake views
- Lease term – 6 or 12 months with the option to extend
- NBN Ready
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho