Apartment • 3w
About this Property
- Modern kitchen with gas stove and large fridge
- Combined living and dining
- Large one bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Lots of internal storage
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
- Onsite building manager, heated indoor pool and gym
- One security car space
- Directly opposite the new Barangaroo precinct and within walking distance to CBD, shops, cafes and public transport
Enjoy the delights of the Sydney foreshore from your balcony or step across the road to the new Barangaroo retail and restaurant precinct .
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth
-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property valueMonthly repayment
-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loanRenting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.
by Soho7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.
by SohoRenters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?