House • 3w
About this Property
- easy care and level rear yard with drive through access from the garage
- large undercover area facing the north and east-great for summer barbeques and for capturing winter sun
- separate living rooms including a very spacious light-filled family kitchen meals area
- resort style main bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in robe and is filled with natural light
- three additional bedrooms all have built-in robes and are clustered away from the main
- quality floor covering throughout as well as great paintwork-would be fun to style your way
- brilliant kitchen with all the latest appliances and a handy walk-in pantry
- ducted heating and cooling provide year-round comfort no matter the season or the
- pets considered upon application
Book your inspection today this home will not last long
The photos being used in the marketing of this property may have been taken before the current tenancy started. As a property does change overtime, it may not exactly represent the property in its current condition. It is suggested that you inspect the property before agreeing to leasing the property. Unless specified, any furniture depicted in the photos are not included in the tenancy.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho