House • 3w
About this Property
With all amenities, transport, schools, and cafes at your doorstep, this is a unique property that does not come to the Market very often.
Privacy, dedication, and easy living are what you feel throughout this oasis of heaven.
Attribute we love:
- Central location, close to Mascot train station, bust stops to the city and mascot shops
- Open plan living area flowing onto a lovely outdoor area, perfect for entertaining
- Superb kitchen with a massive bench top and classy black tapware
- Ducted Air conditioning
- Lock up garage with additional off-street car space
- Intercom security System
- Easy access with great neighborhood
- Relax sunroom on the ground level
- Two amazing balconies with direct access from the bedrooms
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho