House • 3w
About this Property
Located in the sought after family suburb of Burdell, only minutes drive from the North Shore Shopping Centre, Northshore Tavern, Bunnings, childcare centres, schools, Bushland Beach, walking tracks and parks. All your family needs in one location! Apply today!
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Driveway leading to secure garage suitable for 2x cars
- Open plan living and dining with ceiling fans
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space, breakfast bar and dishwasher included
- Theatre room with carpeted floors
- Main bedroom includes walk-in robe and ensuite with double basin vanity and step in shower
- 3x Additional carpeted bedrooms
- 1x Additional bathroom with bath, separate shower and floating vanity
- Internal Laundry
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Solar (Is to stay in the owners name)
AVAILABLE APPROX 16/02/2024
OUR AGENCY WILL ONLY PROCESS APPLICATIONS ONCE YOU HAVE ATTENDED A VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY. UNFORTUNATELY WE ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT "SIGHT UNSEEN" APPLICATIONS OR WAIVERS.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY and to select your preferred inspection time click the button 'BOOK INSPECTION' and enter your details.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho