House • 3w
About this Property
• Four king-sized bedrooms
• Stunning lounge room with breathtaking open-plan dining/family room
• Superb retreat/media room with gas fireplace
• State-of-the-art stone kitchen with a unique double island
• Butler's pantry and European appliances
• Generous spa bathroom with double shower
• Two deluxe ensuites
• Ducted heating, air-conditioner
• Bi-fold doors opening to the tiled alfresco area and glistening swimming pool.
• Well-established rear garden with stunning trees and a timber deck nook
• Video intercom, security
• Double auto garage
Located perfectly with only a short walk to Mount Waverley Secondary College and the primary school, while the train, Wesley College, and The Glen Shopping Centre are close by.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho