House • 3w
About this Property
This fantastic two level home is located around the corner from an exciting park. This home offers an exciting floor plan with stunning fixtures and fittings, suitable for all.
* 4 bedrooms with walk in robe and ensuite to main, all other rooms have built in robes
* Solar panels
* Separate downstairs toilet
* Air con in bedrooms
* Formal lounge room at front and separate dining, family room at rear
* Open plan gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances
* Beautifully presented main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus internal laundry and 3rd toilet
* Entertain friends alfresco area with a landscaped private and low maintenance back yard
* All this and situated in highly sought after area and is a very short walk to local shopping centre and local schools.
This one wont last long i recommend seeing it before its gone.
* Virtual furniture used for marketing*
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho