Apartment • 3w
About this Property
Located in 'Taylors Lane Residences', this brand new apartment has been designed with luxury living in mind. The stunning interiors boast sleek timber flooring, a glamorous marble bathroom with gold finishes and a stylish stone kitchen with designer 'Miele' appliances. Embracing sunny north-westerly bushland views, this oversized one bedroom apartment is conveniently located close to all modern essentials.
- Luxury finishes throughout
- Timber flooring in living, ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Plush carpet in bedroom plus built-in-wardrobes
- Sleek marble 'Miele' stone kitchen with gas cooking
- Fully tiled designer bathrooms, internal laundry with dryer
- Spacious balcony flowing from living and bedroom
- 150 meters to Lane Cove bus interchange, one stop to Sydney CBD
- Walk to Lane Cove Village and parks
- Prime location – easy access to all main roads by car
- Secure underground parking with above bonnet storage, internal laundry,
To submit your application please visit snug.com/apply/holmesstclair
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho