House • 3w
- Built-in Robes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply
Your application will be processed within 3-5 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider
If your application has been shortlisted we will schedule a private inspection.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease, 5 Vine Place, Wendouree
• 3 Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes.
• Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: Gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• Separate second lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout and cooling to dining area.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with gardener included
• Parking: Single carport.
• Close to Stockland Wendouree
• Close to Wendouree Schools.
• Short drive to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Short drive to Lucas Town Centre.
• Close to parks and reserve
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho