Apartment • 3w
- Built-in Robes
- Remote Garage
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Air Con
- Evaporative Cooling
- Split-system Heating
About this Property
Key features include;
- Unleash your culinary creativity in the chef's kitchen which is complete with modern appliances, ample cupboard and bench space as well as a convenient dishwasher.
- Entertain in style and enjoy the freedom of a large living and dining space which is perfect for creating cherished family moments. Plus the additional split system in this area offers the convenience of optimal comfort for everyone.
- Stay comfortable year round with the luxury of evaporative cooling during the warmer months and cozy ducted heating for winter warmth.
- Retreat to the three cozy bedrooms featuring carpets and built in robes with extra shelving and drawers for practicality.
- Embrace sustainable living and enjoy energy savings with the rooftop solar panel system.
Additional features include;
- Perfect for gatherings with family and friends, extend your living and dining space outdoors and entertain under the covered area.
- Enjoy the ease of living in a prime location with nearby amenities, schools and transport options making daily life a breeze.
- Secure your vehicle with the convenience of a remote garage offering both safety and ease of access.
Don't miss the chance to make this residence your next home, where modern comforts and thoughtful design converge in perfect harmony. Contact us now to arrange a viewing and step into a world of unparalleled living.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho