House • 4w
- Built-in Robes
- Pool In-Ground
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Split System Air Con
About this Property
This large property is everything and more with a relaxing pool, media room for those rainy nights, great location and all very easy to maintain – perfect home for the big busy family!
- Large outdoor entertainment area
- Inground saltwater pool
- Fully air conditioned
- Central kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and huge corner pantry
- 5 separate living areas with 2 dining areas, family room, lounge and separate media room
- Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite
- Master bedroom ensuite with corner bath and separate shower plus separate 2-way powder room
- Master bedroom powder room with 2-way access to the main hallway
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built in wardrobes
- 5th bedroom/media room
- Internal laundry
- All bedrooms with carpet, rest of the house with tiles
- Double remote garage with access through to the rear yard for the extra trailer/boat
- Small garden shed
- Solar hot water
- Pets considered upon application
To apply for this property please complete the enquiry form and you will be emailed the link to apply online.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho