Apartment • 4w
- Built-in Robes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Second balcony off main bedroom,
• Modern kitchen,
• Combined lounge and dining with air-conditioning leading to balcony,
• Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower,
• Internal laundry,
• Remote Controlled Lock Up Garage,
• Security Intercom.
• Great location, approximately 140 meters to the beach and approximately 500 meters to cafes, shops, restaurants and public transport!!!
• Inspection a must!!!
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho