House • 3w
About this Property
- Front veranda sheltered by the front garden.
- High ceilings throughout. Ceiling fans and jarrah floor boards.
- Lounge, family & dining room.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, built in pantry, stainless steel appliances & overhead storage.
- Generously sized master bedroom with built in robe.
- Three additional bedrooms with built in robes.
- Neat and tidy family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Additional bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet .
- Semi-enclosed gabled patio for all year entertaining.
- Single carport
- Bore reticulated backyard with gardens and shady trees
- Extended front driveway with space for additional vehicle/boat parking
- Garden shed for tool storage
- Two car rear workshop
- A short walk the family friendly beach, parks and eateries at the newly upgraded waterfront town centre
- Positioned in a quiet coastal street.
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and you will be notified of upcoming inspections. Alternatively you can access more information by visiting our website www.semplepg.com.au where you can book an inspection, apply, or enquire further. By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property. ** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
Semple Property Group will NEVER send you our BSB and Account details in the body of an email. We will confirm all requests for initial bond and rental payments via SMS. Please be aware of scams and if ever you are in doubt, please phone our office on (08) 9494 2606 for confirmation.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho