House • 3w
About this Property
- Generously sized master suite with large walk-in robe.
- Huge ensuite with shower, corner bathtub, vanity & separate toilet.
- The three other bedrooms are of a great size and offer double sized built-in robes.
- Main bathroom equipped with bathtub, shower and vanity.
- Kids activity zone or games room which can also be closed off from the main living area.
- Large open plan family & dining room with 31course ceiling height.
- Gourmet open plan kitchen, comes fully equipped with a stone island benchtop, 900mm stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage options, pantry, dishwasher and microwave recess, and plenty of space for a double sized fridge.
- Huge theatre room with dual access.
- Great sized alfresco zone, modern paving, as well as rear access from the rear of the garage.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout.
- No Pets
- 226sqm home (internal), 544sqm block, built in 2014
Surrounded by various parks, ovals and within close proximity to all amenities, you will never be too far away from the action. Approximate Distances to:
- 1km to Treeby Primary School and 4.4km to Piara Water Senior High School
- 1.5km to Calleya Junior BMX Pump Track (various other parks are within walking distance)
- 1.6km to Atwell Primary School
- 2.1km to Cockburn Central Train Station
- 2.2km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City including restaurants and cafes
- 19km to Perth CBD with easy access to freeway entries
** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW **
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply go click the 'Book Inspection' button. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection times that suits YOU.
Alternatively you can access the appointment page by going to our website semplepg.com.au and booking an inspection or send through an enquiry and you will receive an email with the available viewing times
By registering you details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations on that property.
** If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed **
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Semple Property Group will NEVER send you our BSB and Account details in the body of an email. We will confirm all requests for initial bond and rental payments via SMS. Please be aware of scams and if ever you are in doubt please phone our office on (08) 9494 2606 for confirmation.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho