House • 3w
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
About this Property
Some features include
• 3 carpeted Bedrooms – master with en-suite and north facing window privately screened. All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Modern sparkling neutrally toned kitchen overlooking family space – gas cooktop, stone benchtop with breakfast bar, dishwasher
• Open living area with room for dining and lounge, floating timber floors, sliding doors open to outside
• Plenty of storage with built-in cupboards in living area and laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Easy care low maintenance yards, private rear yard
• Single garage with secure internal entry and extra parking space in driveway
Small pet may be considered to the right applicant
Water use and supply charges apply
12 month lease on offer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ARRANGING TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY – THIS PROPERTY WILL ONLY BE SHOWN TO INVITED APPLICANTS.
We ask that you please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au to pre-apply.
If you do not pre-apply you will not be contacted or advised of any upcoming viewing times, preference will only be given to those who apply first and qualify. Please supply as much information as possible in your application.
If you have questions email is preferred.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho