House • 3w
- Gas Heating
- Alarm System
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Robes
- Remote Garage
- Ducted Cooling
About this Property
This fantastic home also features:
- Great sized front lounge / dining with bay windows overlooking the front garden
- Master bedroom has ample space plus a walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Renovated ensuite
- Grand-scale kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, double sink and 5-burner gas stove top.
- The kitchen overlooks the informal living room and the sunken games room. Both of these areas open to the backyard.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus a gas bayonet for heating
- The minor bedrooms are all of good size, one fitted with a built-in wardrobe and another with a built-in cupboard
- 5th bedroom / study / nursery at the front of the house, next to the master
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with cupboards and access to rear
- Separate toilet off the laundry
- Automatic double car garage
- Security alarm system and security screens
- Low maintenance backyard with shed
- Pets are considered upon application
** Online applications are accepted prior to viewing
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Simply enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability to view in the comment section and we will be in touch when a home open is available.
3. You are now able to apply after viewing the video walk through, however we also suggest driving by the property to ensure it is right for you.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho