Apartment • 3w
- Built-in Robes
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
Perfectly positioned close to Ashfield Mall, bustling array of eateries, amenities and public transport is this luxury apartment will not last long.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large combined open plan living area opening on to balcony
- Generous size bedroom with large built in wardrobes
- Split system air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Large balcony with sunny outlook
- Security parking for one car
Call now to show your interest !
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho