House • 2mo
About this Property
- The master suite is a true sanctuary, complete with a spacious walk-in robe and a sumptuous ensuite that exudes luxury. The additional bedrooms are equally spacious, and they share the convenience of a well-appointed central bathroom.
- The modern kitchen is a chef's dream, boasting top-tier stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and gas cooking, an abundance of storage in the ample cupboards, and a generously sized island bench space that's perfect for culinary adventures.
- The spacious open plan living and dining area is a versatile space. Beyond this, seamless access to the outdoor area enhances the appeal, providing a perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living.
- This property doesn't just stop at the house; it extends to the expansive front and rear gardens, which feature a generous deck for year-round entertainment and relaxation. ------
- Whether you're hosting a soire or simply enjoying a peaceful morning coffee, this outdoor haven offers endless possibilities.
- This home is filled with premium features, including a split system for climate control, ample parking, solar panels for energy efficiency and so much more. It's the epitome of modern living.
Situated just 33 kilometers from Melbourne's CBD, this residence offers you a new way of life. You'll be just minutes away from Tarneit Railway Station, Hoppers Crossing Train Station, Werribee Pacific Plaza, Hogans Corner Shopping Centre, and local schools.
30 Bindowan Drive is not just a property; it's an opportunity to embrace a life of elegance, comfort, and convenience. Don't miss your chance to call this masterpiece your own.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. School zoning stated on findmyschool.vic.gov.au as at 08/11/2023 and subject to change.
- Shed is not included in the lease.
- Pool has been dismantled.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho