House • 3w
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
Property features include:
- Sophisticated interiors with high ceilings and neutral décor.
- Open plan living enjoying outdoor flow to covered alfresco area.
- Caesar stone gas kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances.
- Three generously sized bedrooms plus upstairs study area.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and balcony.
- Double garage, ducted vacuum, air conditioning, security alarm and side access.
- Private low maintenance setting with manicured gardens.
- Sparkling inground pool and BBQ area exclusive for residents.
- Gated private community with strata maintaining front yards.
- Short walk to Norwest Business Park and restaurants.
This contemporary dual level home is exceptionally positioned within Bella Vista Waters and only moments away to all of the desirable amenities including:
+ Primary: Bella Vista Public School - 3km or 5 min drive
+ Secondary: Model Farms High School - 6.3km or 10 min drive
+ Private: The Kings School - School bus pick up point on Edgewater Dr - 300m or 4 min walk
+ Metro Station: 550m or 7 min walk
+ Bus Stop: Celebration Drive T-Way (express bus service to CBD) - 650m or 9 min walk
+ Norwest General Practice & pharmacy: 450m or 6 min walk
+ Coles - Norwest Marketown - 2.6km or 5 min drive
+ Woolworths - Circa Retail Shopping Centre - 3km or 6 min drive
Plus, multiple restaurants and cafes from 3min walking distance and easy access to M2/M7.
Watch the video below for a virtual tour and come along to the next open for inspection to find out more.
*In light of the recent developments regarding COVID-19, we ask that if you wish to visit one of our properties that you adhere to the health guidelines issued by the NSW Government. Please remain home if you are feeling unwell, minimise contact, and maintain 1.5m physical distancing inside and outside the property. As we work through this process, we kindly ask you to be patient during an inspection and follow the advice of the agent*
Paras & Baz Real Estate and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources that are deemed to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho