House • 5w
About this Property
This stylish partly furnished double story, two bedroom apartment is located in the popular Inner North suburb of Turner. The property offers a large courtyard out the front and a balcony coming off both bedrooms upstairs.
Conveniently located close to the Canberra CBD, Braddon, Dickson and Lyneham precincts and only moments from restaurants, cafes and shopping.
- Both bedrooms equipped with a built in robe
- Open plan lounge room with brand new flooring
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, & electric cooktop
- Washing machine/dryer in the laundry
- 2 allocated tandem car spaces
- Lift & intercom access
- Quick walk to the light rail
- Internet connection - included in weekly rent
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in living room and main bedroom
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
- EER unknown.
- Ceiling insulation – this property is a lower floor unit in an apartment complex and is exempt from ACT Government Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Bedrooms - 2 Double beds and basic shelving
- Kitchen – Fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Lounge/dining – Couch, coffee table, tv unit, tv, dining set and some - shelving/racks
- Balcony/ courtyard – outdoor settings
- Laundry – dryer and washing machine
1. Click on 'book inspection'
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time available, please register your details to ensure you are advised when a time has been scheduled.
4. If you do not register, we can't notify you of any changes or further inspection times.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho