House • 3w
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Robes
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
* 2 large bedrooms with walk-in robes, split system heating and cooling plus ceiling fans,
* Ensuites to each bedroom,
* Open plan living area with split system heating & cooling,
* Sleek kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop, electric fan forced oven, and dishwasher,
* Enclosed rear courtyard with outdoor entertaining area,
* Oversized single lock-up garage with remote and internal access into the home.
* Handy location close to all services.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho