House • 3w
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Robes
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
A large, covered patio overlooks a low maintenance yard, providing a great space to entertain and enjoy all year round and watch the family in the pool!
This well-maintained home is located only minutes from the waterfront, local shops, cafes and restaurants and some of Brisbane's finest private and state schools. With easy access to public transport with rail and bus links directly to Carindale and to Brisbane CBD.
- Low maintenance block with privacy all round.
- Featuring a front formal living room, well equipped functional kitchen and dining space
- Generous sized bedrooms ample storage throughout
- Spilt System Air conditioning
- Under cover patio for entertaining family and friends
- Double car garage
- Single bay shed with further storage and off street parking
- Fully fenced rear yard (section of fence between shed and existing fence to be installed not shown in photos)
- Monthly pool service included with chemicals payable
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in preparation of this advertising, Belle Property will not be responsible for any errors or misleading information. Belle strongly advises all applicants to inspect the property and determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
A proposed copy of the lease term agreement can be requested for viewing from our office anytime
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho