House • 3w
About this Property
Special features include:
* The four bedrooms are all generously sized and feature built-in wardrobes and walk-in-robe to the main, providing plenty of storage options. The master bedroom is a true retreat, complete with a private ensuite bathroom, with its own separate toilet.
* Impressive 10kw solar system
* Large light filled open living area adjacent to the stunning kitchen
* Outside, the property showcases a beautifully landscaped backyard and excellent alfresco dining area with the perfect vantage point to capture the view and lovely sunsets, there is even side access to home your caravan or boat.
* Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Llanarth, this property offers a peaceful and family-friendly lifestyle. With easy access to local schools, parks, shopping centres and public transport, everything you need is right at your doorstep.
* Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Large light filled laundry with glass sliding door
* Beautiful living area at the front of the home designed to be a be a Media Room
Register your interest online today!!!!
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho