House • 3w
About this Property
Property features include:
• North facing main bedroom with walk in robe, dual ensuite & private balcony
• Additional 3 double bedrooms with built in robes upstairs
• Downstairs guest bedroom or home office with adjacent full bathroom
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen flowing effortlessly to the amazing outdoor entertainment area
• Beautiful entertainers kitchen with large island bench, freestanding gas stove & butlers pantry
• Second oversized upstairs living room
• Main bathroom with freestanding bath tub, upstairs linen press & storage room
• Outdoor kitchen & servery window
• Glistening in-ground pool
• Fully fenced, low maintenance gardens & large yard
• Children's cubby house
• Ducted zoned air con, plantation shutters, ceiling fans & 9kw solar panels
• Double garage with storage space & internal access
• Crimsafe throughout, remote access gate, intercom, keyless entry & alarm
Nestled amidst the heartbeat of convenience, residing at the beautiful 17 York St, Morningside, offers a distinctive and dynamic lifestyle, seamlessly merging the allure of a serene suburban enclave with the practicality of city living.
A leisurely walk will effortlessly connect you to Morningside Central Shopping Centre, and just moments away, the bustling dining hub of Hawthorne, Bulimba, local fitness centers, public transportation hubs, and grocery stores. In close proximity, you'll find esteemed educational institutions as well as swift access to the Gateway Motorway.
Please be advised that tenants will be responsible for the cost of:
• Chemicals for swimming pool
• All other connections to the property including internet, pay TV etc
Please Click BOOK AN INSPECTION for all upcoming inspections or register your details to be the first to know about new inspection times. Open homes may not proceed if no tenants are registered.
TO APPLY - Apply Online - we use 2Apply applications, if you wish to apply prior to your inspection, please contact our office for an application link to be sent to you.
We strongly encourage all prospective tenants who are interested in the property to research the property for internet connection type, Pay TV etc and also the property location/geographic area for transportation, schooling, shops, flood mapping etc to ensure that the property is suitable for your requirements.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho