Apartment • 3w
- Built-in Robes
- Pool In-Ground
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
For inspection meets up location is at the complex's main reception - 10 Trinity Street, Fortitude Valley (Canterbury Towers)
*Inspection time is regularly updating on realestate.com.au subject to availability, please register your inspection time on realestate.com.au ad only.
*Online application process via realestate.com.au only
*Please contact the property manager- email@example.com for property information
*Please note images are indicative of the same style apartment on a different floor, a viewing of the specific apartment is recommended to confirm suitability.
This open living layout apartment is allocated in the prime location in Fortitude Valley and easy access to public transport, only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
- Bright and open plan living and dining layout with beautiful view from level 16
- Modern design kitchen area with quality kitchen stone bench-top, ample cabinetry also boasting a dishwasher and microwave.
- Spacious main bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and views to enjoy
- Great size of second room with built-in wardrobes (no window)
- Large bathroom with good lighting
- Air-conditioned throughout as well as including ceiling fans in both the living and bedroom area
- Separate laundry space with clothes dryer included
- A secure undercover car park space
- Secure building with CCTV and onsite management
- Building features include a beach style lagoon pool and lap pool, BBQ, pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas, fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
80m to the bus stop
350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
400m to King Street Dining Precinct
450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station and Woolworths
550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho