Apartment • 4w
- Alarm System
- Built-in Robes
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
Other highlights include:
* Generously sized carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes and private balcony/courtyard access
* Luxurious bathroom facilities with high end inclusions throughout
* Oversized living and dining area brimming with natural light
Top-of-the-range air conditioning system with unique temperature zoning for maximum comfort and control
* Chevron tiling in living room and hallways
* Calcutta marble kitchen splashback with 40mm Caesarstone benchtop
* Stainless steel Smeg appliances including the oven, gas cooktop and built-in microwave.
* Internal laundry with dryer
* 24/7 video surveillance system in place
* Security complex with swipe access
* Undercover basement parking with storage cages for each apartment
* An assortment of balcony and courtyard style varieties are available.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho