Apartment • 2mo
About this Property
- Modern gas kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-inwardrobes; main with ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with seperate bathtub and shower
- Combined living and dining room flows out to entertainers courtyard
- Double lock-up garage, well presented security complex; internal laundry
- Footsteps from the cafés, shops and train transport of Riverwood.
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho