Apartment • 3w
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
* Excellent security, with electric automated driveway gates, pin-code security pedestrian gates, and front & back security doors
* Clean, fresh, appealing units, presented in excellent condition
* Excellent neighbourhood, and a short walk to shops, transport & other services
* Brand-new air conditioners, and reliable & well maintained electrical & plumbing
* Well laid out property with established gardens, and without the feel of a "block of flats"
* Discerning choice of neighbouring tenants, and cautious approach to letting, ensuring a private, positive community of neighbours
* Pet-friendly, with units 14-27 having fenced, secure, private gardens, suitable for a small dog
* Regular garden maintenance, and a fast & pro-active attitude to repairs
* NBN internet installed to all units
* On-site laundromat facilities
The apartments suit contractors, single professionals or retirees. This is a perfect opportunity to be part of a newly renovated, attractive, secure & inexpensive apartment accommodation in a quiet popular location, with view of the Upper Spencer Gulf & Flinders Ranges. Please contact Century 21 Port Augusta to arrange your viewing time.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho