House • 3w
About this Property
- Property is available fully furnished with an option for unfurnished
- Covered veranda entry, bamboo flooring throughout
- Three bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite, additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan lounge and dining areas with access to a large covered entertaining deck and paved area with fire pit
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Large laundry with excellent storage and external access onto side timber deck
- Ducted heating and cooling and slow combustion wood fire heating
- Double garage with remote doors
The perfect home for entertaining, relaxing and for children to play and explore!
- Shed with electricity can be included in lease for an additional $50 per week
Contact us today to arrange an inspection.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho