House • 3w
About this Property
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite to main
- Spacious open plan living area with an abundance of natural light
- Air-conditioning to living area amp; main bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench-tops and stainless steel appliances including Dishwasher amp; gas Cook-top
- Tiled throughout including bedrooms
- Double lock up garage with auto doors
- Garden shed
- Extra large shed at rear of property (with power)...great for storage, office or man cave
Monthly pool maintenance included (tenants to pay chemicals). Tenants to pay full water consumption costs.
Nearby to local restaurants, golf courses, cafes, coffee shops and theme parks. Westfield Shopping Centre, Helensvale train station, high schools and primary schools. Also local buses to main centres and the Helensvale library. Easy Access to M1 Pacific Motorway to Brisbane CBD only 40 mins away.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT 2APPLY APPLICATIONS (ONLINE)
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Please be aware that even though you may be booked in for an inspection, it does sometimes occur that the property may be leased prior to the time and date you have been given. If that occurs you will receive a text informing you of the cancellation. Please view the photos and any visual aids you can access thoroughly to ensure that this is a home you are very interested in before registering. Viewings are limited
* Disclaimer: In preparing this information LJ Hooker has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Photos used in advertising may differ from the current state of the property. We endeavour to use the most up to date photography, however this may not be feasible to protect our current tenants' privacy. Photos may include the use of virtual furniture.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho