House • 3w
About this Property
This freshly painted 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom, 2 WC property is in sought-after Dudley Park, Close to beautiful walkways along the water's edge, close to Mandurah Foreshore, restaurants/cafes, pubs, shops, parks, medical, public transport the list is endless.
This property has plenty of features to love with its light and bright freshly painted property which also boasts a fabulous brand-new stylish kitchen with quality appliances and a dishwasher.
The front entry leads directly into a spacious open plan, large bright lounge room and dining area, both with ceiling fans that is separated by built-in divided kitchen bench/bar/shelf wall lots of extra display storage.
Discover 3 Spacious bedrooms one with a reverse cycle split system and with the door open will cool the entire lounge/dining area.
The main bathroom consists of a shower, main toilet and vanity which is central to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3.
There is a separate WC for convenience next to the large laundry room which has a large bath and laundry trough and built-in storage cupboard.
Fantastic established gardens and lawns with bonus retic system from a bore, large garage powered with manual lift door can be used until such time the rear is subdivided.
***Tenants to note***
- House block will be divided into 2 properties and a new home will be built at the rear block.
- Tenants will have use of front house as advertised, with existing shed until such time the house block is divided, Tenants will need to allow access for site surveys, then once these are completed a new rear fence will be installed for complete privacy and security, the new home construction will commence approximately over the next 12 months with tenants being informed of each stage.
- The driveway to rear property will be the existing driveway and will become common area and the front house will have a new driveway and carport to use.
The existing shed will be removed to make way for new rear house, tenants may use this shed until notice is given.
- New large chefs' kitchen with stone benchtops, gloss white cabinets, splashback tiling, modern
lighting, quality new appliances
- Established lawns and gardens, retic system from a bore
- Split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans to lounge, dinning
- 3 good-sized bedrooms
- 1 bathroom plus a large bath in the laundry room
- 2 WC's
- Ample parking
- Freshly painted
Pet maybe approved only on application.
***Please note the lessor makes no representations about the availability of CTV/Alarms, telephone lines, internet lines or any other communications services to the premises. The tenant must make their own enquiries regarding the availability, cost and/or installation of those services.
Own your own investment property? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our office on 9586 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
A direct link to our online application will be sent via SMS after viewing attended.
* Please note we do NOT accept 1Form applications*
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
To arrange a viewing please click the Contact Agent button or the Book Inspection button and
you will be sent an instant reply to register for the scheduled viewing/s
To be notified of viewing changes and cancellations, please register your details as above for the
viewing. Notifications will not be sent if you are not registered.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries about the information included in this document. LJ Hooker Mandurah provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. LJ Hooker Mandurah accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho