House • 3w
About this Property
- One spacious bedroom with ceiling fan
- Modern kitchenette with brand new appliances
- Large light filled living area comes equipped with split system air-conditioner
- Spacious modern bathroom
- Private separate laundry
- Secure Location and very low maintenance.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with walking distance to school, bust stop, local shops and parks.
- Easy to maintain brand new wood look laminate flooring throughout.
-Please call for an appointment, this will not last long.
- Street parking only
A must to inspect this wont last long!
- Secure location with private courtyard. Very low maintenance
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with walking distance to school, bus stop, local shops and parks
Contact LJ Hooker Edensor Park - 9823 8888 to arrange your inspection
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho