Apartment • 4w
- Built-in Robes
- Pool In-Ground
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
- Two-bedroom apartment with central bathroom
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with great natural lights
- Modern central kitchen with pull out pantry, stone bench top
- Leading off the living area is a good size balcony, ideal for an outdoor set up
- The generous sized bedrooms both come complete with mirrored built-in robes
- Indoor pool and gymnasium facilities
- Gas and Hot water included in the rent!
Whilst Brady Residential Pty Ltd has taken all care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person/s are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho