House • 4w
- Built-in Robes
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
+ 3 bedrooms with all built-in
+ Timber floor through out
+ Kitchen with electricity cooking
+ Spacious bathroom with bathtub
+ Air condition in lounge room
+ Large Veranda for entertainment
+ Internal laundry
+ Big Backyard
2 Car spaces
For more details and inspections, Contact Agent Waleed Al Mnduobi on 0449 044 229
– Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented “as is" and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
– Applications will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
– Inspections may be cancelled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
– The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches
– The availability date is a guideline only and we don’t warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho