Apartment • 3w
- Council Rates$376
- Built-in Robes
- Secure Parking
About this Property
- High level long distance southern views to Botany Bay.
- High level unobstructed, tree abundant views to south western suburbs.
- Quality hotels, greenery and central station nearby.
- Master bedroom with large balcony.
- Ensuite includes large shower.
- Second bedroom with balcony.
- Shower room off second bedroom.
- Large third bedroom, accommodates two single beds.
- Bathroom off third bedroom.
- Laundry with high tech white quartz Schock basin
- Multi balcony lounge, with large six seater dining area
- Luxury stone kitchen with high end SMEG oven and high tech white Schock sink
- Luxury timber floors
- Complex boasts lap pool and spa
- Attractions include a short 100m walk to Central Station or Museum Station/Hyde Park then to World Square and Centrepoint or Oxford Street.
Please note: This property is available for a minimuim 3 month lease., and can be leased longer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please register for inspections via 'book inspection' or 'email/contact agent' buttons.
Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
PLEASE NOTE: Online applications are available by the APPLY button via this listing
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho