House • 3w
About this Property
This newly re-built two-storey home on Bondi's best family friendly street has 2 off street car spaces and is less than 2 minutes walk to the beach.
- Newly re-built
- Off street parking for two cars
- Open plan living dining room flowing to a rear courtyard with a huge outdoor kitchen, entertaining area and garden
- Large new Miele kitchen includes a huge butler's pantry with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe balcony
- All bedrooms with built in robes individually controlled air-conditioning
- Three new bathrooms, main with a bathtub
- Separate ground floor living / media room / 4th bedroom / home office
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- No need to use the showers at the beach - just walk 2 minutes to your own heated outdoor shower!
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Get in Touch' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Email' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho