House • 3w
- Alarm System
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Air Conditioning
About this Property
Proudly located in a sought after pocket of the private Yanchep Golf Estate. This home is built to a high standard and leaves no stone un-turned when it comes to superior living. Surrounded by the iconic Yanchep National park and only moments from the stunning Yanchep Lagoon, this home is a real winner.
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT are not limited to:
* 4 Bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
* The main bedroom is set back with a walk in robe and modern ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 are all large "queen" sized rooms with built in robes
* Open plan lounge and dining with a stunning pitched ceiling allowing maximum natural light and creating a spacious feel to the living zones
* Functional modern kitchen with quality stone bench-tops, quality built in appliances and a door leasing to the alfresco.
* Multi-functional area located at the back of the home, perfect as a games room with doors leading to the alfresco area.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-con throughout the home
* Alarm system
* Double lock up garage with roller door access to the rear
* Quality lighting and window treatments throughout the home
* The covered alfresco extends along the back of the home to create multiple areas to suit your families lifestyle with a built in area perfect for all year around entertaining.
* * LEASE CONDITIONS: * *
Excluded from the lease - storage area in the garage
Pets considered on application
WANT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? No problems at all, simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button & you will immediately be able to see and book in to any available viewing times (if a date isn't currently available you will receive an SMS and Email as soon as it's available to view).
If you can not see a BOOK INSPECTION tab go to www.remaxextreme.com.au > Tenants Tab > Book Inspection
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho