House • 4w
About this Property
• Large living area to the front of the property with double block out blinds
• Combined living and dining area with block out blinds
• Kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric stove cooktop and breakfast bar
• Secondary living area down stairs with access to the back yard
• Combined third bathroom and laundry off the secondary living area
• Laundry with external access to the backyard
• All bedrooms upstairs
• Master bedroom with built in cupboards, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Bedrooms two and three with built in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with a separate toilet upstairs
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Huge backyard
• Side access
• Garden shed
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
All of this is a 6 minute drive to Ingleburn High School, a 5 minute drive to Ingleburn Train Station and Coles Ingleburn, a 4 minute drive to Woolworths Ingleburn, a 3 minute drive to Ingleburn Public School and just a 2 minute drive to Sackville Street Public School.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=RWMacarthur&form=0
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength of the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application.
3. How can I inspect the property? Properties are currently inspected by private inspections & controlled open homes
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho