House • 4w
About this Property
Discover your peaceful oasis in this charming cottage-style home, nestled in a leafy location opposite a quiet park with mature trees, a playground, and BBQ facilities. This tranquil abode is ideal for next home if you are seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle.
· Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning: Stay cool and comfortable all year round.
· 32-Course High Ceilings: A touch of luxury that adds spaciousness.
· Floating Laminate Floors: Easy to clean and maintain.
· Master Bedroom: King-sized with park views, walk-in robe, and a modern ensuite.
· Bedroom 2: Overlooks the park and includes a robe.
· Bedroom 3: Queen-sized with a robe.
· Modern Kitchen: Well-equipped with ample bench space, a white island bench, plenty of storage, 900mm cooktop, 900mm oven, and a 900mm rangehood.
· Open Plan Living: Combined dining and family rooms for effortless entertaining.
· Alfresco Area: Relax under the main roof or extend your gatherings with extra paving.
· Grassy Rear Yard: Fully enclosed and perfect for outdoor activities.
· Low-Maintenance Yards: Established trees and gardens in both front and rear.
· Double Car Garage: Accessible via the rear lane with additional driveway parking.
· Security Screens: Added peace of mind with screens on the front door and family room slider.
· Great Location: Conveniently close to parks, schools, shopping, and transportation options.
Pets will be considered upon application.
Contact us today to schedule a viewing of this delightful home.
*The description provided is for general information purposes only. Coastal Realty WA believes that this information is correct, but it does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information.
**Note: Photos used for this property were taken in 2021**
Property Code: 257
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho