Apartment • 4w
About this Property
Preferred Lease Term: 12 months
Cooking: Electric cooktop and Electric oven
Bills/Utilities: Not included
Pets: Strata approved
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or 'Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Perfectly positioned just minutes to the famous Coogee Beach, this bright and airy two bedroom boutique apartment is perfectly located to enjoy a relaxed beachside lifestyle.
Welcome to Unit 1, 135a Brook Street, set on the quiet north-east corner of a block of twelve with views over lush common gardens to the ocean. With Wylie's Baths and breathtaking coastal walks right outside your doorstep, this beautifully renovated apartment is the beachside oasis you've been dreaming of!
Here's what you'll love:
- Generous proportions, high ceilings and only one common wall in a well maintained block, ensuring ample privacy and space
- Intimate balcony space with tranquil garden outlook, fresh sea breezes and plenty of sunlight, perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests
- Located just 300m to the beach, a short stroll to nearby rock pools, scenic ocean parkland, cafes, restaurants, shops and entertainment options, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, there's more!
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters and plush carpets
- Spacious living space with wooden floors that lead onto the balcony
- Modern bathroom with quality fittings and separate bath
- Renovated large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry
- Undercover parking
- Pets considered upon application
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: St Brigid's Catholic Primary School, Randwick Public School, Coogee Public School, St Nics' Christian Preschool
- All your shopping needs are covered with Randwick Plaza, Pacific Square, and Westfield Eastgardens close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Cafe Milestone, The Little Kitchen, Tropicana Cafe,Thai Banyantree Coogee, La Spiaggia, Marra Bar & Grill
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Leete Park, Grant Reserve and Baker Park
Compare Renting vs Buying with our Repayments Calculator
You could own a home worth-Typically banks will require a deposit of 5% of the property value
Monthly repayment-based on - at 2.79% interest rate on 30 year principal & interest loan
Renting vs Buying
Renting Vs Buying: Which Will Save You More Money?
The rent vs buy dilemma is broken down into essential guidelines so you can make a more informed decision.by Soho
7 Reasons Why Renters Should Buy a House: Financial Advantages and Beyond
Discover compelling reasons to shift from renting to buying, for financial stability and personal freedom.by Soho
Renters Enter the Market With First Home Guarantee Scheme 2023
Is Australia's First Home Guarantee Scheme a the leg up renters need to enter the property market?by Soho